Are you confident to communicate with customers at all levels? Are you fun, organized and looking to become part of an innovative company? We’re looking for a senior project manager who can work with senior management both within Qlouder/Cloud Technology Solutions, suppliers and clients to help us to bring our customers more.
Up for the challenge?
As a senior member of the Professional Services Team, you will manage and deliver multiple projects within our client base.
Acting as a Project Manager for larger scale projects, the ideal candidate will be confident communicating with customers at all levels, and able to operate on their own, setting and creating plans and forecasts for Qlouder/CTS and clients, based on the service today and vision for the future. So, are you confident and capable of executing the plan and completing against set milestones and budget? Capable of managing projects covering migrations, application implementations and migrations to public cloud hosted services and confident in project management techniques to a portfolio of technologies and projects? We could be a match!
Who are we?
Qlouder == cloud expert. Otherwise we would be called ‘On-premiser’. We know things and we’re good at coding. Stuff we do involves (1) building business apps (2) data engineering (3) machine learning and (4) pushing people to accept the new IT stuff we implement. No matter what we do – we bring our customers more.
We’re not just a Google Cloud Premier Partner, we’re very proud we won the 2017 Google Cloud Global Partner Award for Customer Excellence in Application Development.This might give away that we don’t sell premade stuff, we create solutions tailored for specific business needs. Whether it’s an easy app or a whole platform with incorporated machine learning solutions. In 2018 we merged with Cloud Technology Solutions and together we’re experts on the full Google Cloud stack. We serve both SME and international enterprise clients from our offices in the United Kingdom, Germany and The Netherlands.
It’s not all about work though, at Qlouder we value to be personal, energetic, open and dedicated. This means you will be part of a diverse and close team that values each others talent and loves to have some fun together. We have regular inspirational company meetings, internal hackathons and additional team events to celebrate our successes. But most of all: our daily shared lunches will make sure you are really a part of the team in no time.
- Clear and precise definition in the initiation of projects.
- Preparing and maintaining project plans including resource and cost estimates.
- Identifying Critical Success Factors for client satisfaction and achieving them through the project lifecycle culminating in high satisfaction scores.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling multiple large scale cloud migration projects through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Managing the production of the required deliverables.
- Maintaining forecasts to complete and working colleagues to ensure timely project reporting and billing of assigned projects.
- Managing project issues and risks, including the development of issue resolution and risk mitigation plans. Dealing with conflict, priority setting and working under pressure.
- Managing project dependencies with other project managers and client teams.
- Customer and internal reporting of project progress through the production of status presentations based on written highlight reports.
- Producing end project reports and lessons learned reports.
- Demonstrate the ability to thrive within a fast paced, demanding environment whilst maintaining high standards and a customer centric approach.
- You must be able to demonstrate management expertise and have a flare for understanding and motivating people.
- A detailed knowledge of an industry recognised project management methodology, including PRINCE2 and / or Agile
- A working knowledge of IT to the extent that you are able to collaborate with technical specialists and take ownership of solutions.
- Client facing via face to face and video meetings
- Willingness to travel to client sites staff across multiple office locations
- A sound understanding at a basic level of core project financial disciplines such as tracking actual costs against plan and maintaining cost to complete estimates.
- At least five years’ experience as a project manager, delivering IT projects. Candidates with less experience will be considered for Junior PM positions.
- PRINCE2 or Agile Practitioner, or certification in another industry recognised methodology.
- Experience of delivering projects for external customers.
- Experience of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Any experience of projects involving public cloud infrastructure would be advantageous
Up for the challenge?
Just use our job application form
Send an email to email@example.com with the following things:
- Your name and the position you’re applying for
- A motivation (blow us away with your love for tech!)
- Your CV (or LinkedIn profile)
- Your availability in the coming period
We’ll try get back to you within a week.
Awesome, but I prefer another role in Qlouder
You’re welcome. Check our latest vacancies at our career page or send an open application
@Recruiters: acquisition is not appreciated. We like to focus on passionate applicants that are really interested in our team, culture and the work we do with the latest tech.