Are you up for the challenge to develop and improve our monthly financial reporting processes? And are you willing to plan, organise and manage your own workload? Join the Qlouder/Cloud Technology Solutions team!
We’re looking for a Financial Account to handle all elements of finance in our rapidly growing business. This is the first time Qlouder’s finance function will have been brought in-house and the candidate will be able to rely on ongoing support from the incumbent external accountants. However, the role will suit a self-starter who is willing to roll their sleeves up to get into the detail and help drive commercial improvements in an entrepreneurial environment. We will consider applicants looking to work in the role in a part-time capacity. This is a broad finance role in a rapidly growing SME.
Qlouder/Cloud Technology Solutions has experienced significant growth in recent years and this is set to continue. A role within Qlouder/CTS would provide plenty of opportunity to develop your skills and take on additional responsibilities. This role will report to the group Head of Finance (with local support from the Netherlands COO) and you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to develop and improve the company’s monthly financial reporting processes
- Liaising with the UK head office finance team and delivering divisional management accounts in accordance with group reporting requirements
- Close review of the balance sheet ensuring balances are maintained and reconciled monthly
- Working with the external accountants to complete payroll, statutory accounts, VAT returns, corporation tax returns and other local Netherlands filing requirements
- Raising invoices to customers and processing renewals of existing customers
- Ongoing credit control and collection of receivables
- Processing payments and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Good understanding of accounting processes, procedures and preparation of management accounts
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and high-level numerical skills and ability to interpret data quickly
- Understanding of project-based professional services contracts
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- All round team player
Qlouder, in central Utrecht – adjacent to the main train station. Currently the business is in Maarssen but is relocating in the coming weeks.
It’s not all about work though, at Qlouder/CTS we strive to be personal, energetic, open and dedicated. This means you will be part of a diverse and close team that values each others talent and loves to have some fun together. We have regular inspirational company meetings, internal hackathons and additional team events to celebrate our successes. But most of all: our daily shared lunches will make sure you are really a part of the team in no time. Our employees also benefit from an unlimited holiday allowance and the opportunity to work remotely when appropriate.
Who are we?
Qlouder/Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS) is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We are trusted by many well-known businesses, government and education establishments around the world. We have recently appeared in Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast 50, Sunday Times Top Track 100, and recognition within Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA and won two Global Google Cloud Awards in the last 2 years.
For this role we are looking for someone to join our diverse Dutch team. We are with around 30 people across all ages and from many different countries. You will become part of an international team of more than 160 people in offices in Manchester, London, Edinburgh, Utrecht and Frankfurt (and a globally remote workforce).
Are you joining us?