Hours: 32-40 a week
Level: Junior or Medior
What: Design and Build
You will be working on our various projects, with many challenges and a lot of freedom. We expect you to create the application that exceeds our customer demands. You’ll work from our office, the customer’s office, your house, the beach or where ever you want to work from (but you should be able to come to our office frequently). Besides that: you will be part of a growing team with lots of different personalities that’s always trying to implement the latest technology.
- A finished or almost finished HBO/WO education in IT (Or, if applying for medior: 3-5 years experience)
- You are passionate and always want to discover the latest techniques.
- You are eager to learn and not afraid to ask something.
- You have experience with creating applications “from scratch”.
- You have experience with drawing user stories and creating wireframes.
- You have experience with building user interfaces and the pursuit of the best user experience.
- You have experience, or want to gain experience, with frameworks such as Polymer or AngularJS.
- You have experience with version control systems (GitFlow is an advantage).
- Experience with products from the Google Stack
- Experience with web-components
- Experience with graphics in Sketch, Illustrator or Photoshop
- Experience with developing in Flutter
We’d love to hear from you!
Send an email to email@example.com with the following things:
- Your name and the position you’re applying for
- A motivation (blow us away with your love for tech!)
- Your CV (or LinkedIn)
- Your availability in the coming period
We’ll get back to you in 1-2 workdays.
Or just use our Job Application Form.
#Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated