Hours: 32-40 a week
Level: Medior or Senior
What: Design and Build
You’ll be working in a startup like manner, getting a lot of responsibility to do things your way (as long as they get done). So, if you are dedicated to grow as a professional, we challenge you to join our team in Maarssen (close to Amsterdam and Utrecht). We’ll help you with the Qlouder Library, monthly Knowledge Sharing Sessions, biweekly company-wide Code Review Sessions, online courses and training for Google Cloud Certifications. Besides work, you can expect regular tasty salads, pizza Fridays and a friendly team. Up for the challenge?
- A finished HBO/WO education in IT and 3-5 years experience (we’re currently looking for mediors).
- You are passionate and always want to discover the latest techniques.
- You are eager to learn and not afraid to ask something.
- You have experience with creating applications “from scratch”.
- You have experience with drawing user stories and creating wireframes.
- You have experience with building user interfaces and the pursuit of the best user experience.
- You have experience, or want to gain experience, with frameworks such as Polymer or AngularJS.
- You have experience with version control systems (GitFlow is an advantage).
- Experience with products from the Google Stack
- Experience with web-components
- Experience with graphics in Sketch, Illustrator or Photoshop
- Experience with developing in Flutter
We’d love to hear from you!
Send an email to email@example.com with the following things:
- Your name and the position you’re applying for
- A motivation (blow us away with your love for tech!)
- Your CV (or LinkedIn)
- Your availability in the coming period
We’ll get back to you in 1-2 workdays.
Or just use our Job Application Form.
Awesome, but I prefer another role in Qlouder
You’re welcome. Check our latest vacancies at our career page or send an open application.
#Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated