Exciting news! We merged with the English Premier Partner Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS). After a period of intensive cooperation on both the Dutch and English markets, the joint expertises in the field of Google Cloud proved to be of great added value. Together we can offer expertise over the whole Google Cloud, including application development, Cloud infrastructure and transformation, G Suite, Big Data and Machine Learning. This merger offers us the chance to provide even more expertise and innovation to both existing and new customers, across the whole of Europe.
After the merger CTS / Qlouder are:
- The largest dedicated Premier Google Cloud Partner of Europe.
- 150 – strong team in offices in UK and The Netherlands.
- Premier Partner on the entire Google Cloud technology (Google Cloud Platform, Chrome and G Suite)
- Specialized in App Dev, Machine Learning, Big Data and Infrastructure (migration and management).
- A team with several inspirational speakers including a Google Developer Expert in the field of Firebase and the Google Cloud Platform
- An award winning Application Development partner – Google Cloud Global Partner Award for Customer Excellence in Application Development.
What about Qlouder?
Both companies brands will continue to exist in their own home markets. This means that Qlouder and her personal character will be retained. Together we can offer a much wider range of services across the entire Google Cloud. And, the joint expertise of our teams and the realized increase in scale enable us to offer even more expertise to companies in many different sectors all over Europe. Whether it is about a smooth Cloud migration, an application to support all business processes, implementing machine learning solutions, or all three.
Stefan Hogendoorn, co-founder of Qlouder, sees a lot of potential in the new collaboration: “With the current growth of the Google Cloud, Qlouder and CTS we can jointly guarantee better quality and we have the strength to grow across Europe. Together we offer more quality, more continuity, more creativity and more experience in services across the whole Google Cloud and across lots of different industries.
James Doggart, CEO of CTS: “This merger is a very significant step for the business. It lays the foundation for us to expand our presence and strengthen our offering at a time when the market for our expertise is growing rapidly. We view this as a real opportunity to penetrate further into the European market as the sole provider of a full-service Google Cloud solution.
We’re excited about the chances this merger offers and we’re ready to bring our new and existing customers even more of the latest innovations.
What can we bring you more of?
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us. Mail to email@example.com or call +31 20 3337500